Microsoft Excel Macros Course Outline
Microsoft Excel Macros Introduction
This Excel VBA course requires prior knowledge of Excel up to Advanced. No prior knowledge of Excel macros or Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is required.
Introduction To Excel Macros
- Discuss Excel VBA macros.
- Discuss the Excel object model.
- Create macros using the macro recorder.
- Absolute and relative references.
- Recording a macro.
- Running a recorded macro.
- View macro security settings.
Making your Macros accessible
- Add macros to your quick access toolbar.
- Add macro form buttons to your worksheet.
- Create tabs on the ribbon to hold macro buttons.
Visual Basic Editor (VBE)
- Discuss the VBE interface.
- Discuss sub and function procedures.
- Edit a recorded macro.
- Discuss procedures and modules.
- Create modules.
- Create sub routines.
Working With Variables
- VBA data types
- Introduction to variables
- Declaring and initialising variables
- Use the MsgBox function
Creating user defined functions
- Create UDFs.
- Work with function arguments.
- Use the insert function dialog box.
- Displaying the function’s description.
- Distributing your code using an add in file.
Contact us to see how we can schedule the Microsoft Excel Macros course into your corporate schedule.
F1 Computer Services offer in-house training and open courses to companies located in Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire, Bournemouth and Salisbury. F1 Computer Services have been offering Microsoft courses in Dorset and Hampshire to companies and individuals for over 20 years.